Regeneration of the filter is carried out in a high concentration of liquid with a biodegradable agent. During cleaning, there is a cavitation process that guarantees achieving filter parameters close to the factory new ones.
Unlike trying to burn out or pouring chemicals on the DPF filter, only our hydrodynamic method guarantees 99% cleaning and filter regeneration. An induction furnace damages the monolith of the DPF filter by using very high temperatures. The filter ceramics are also not 100% resistant to the direct action of strong cleaning agents, eg dimmer.
We are the only ones that reduce the temperature of cleaning filters in our machines to 38 ° C thanks to the modern DPF CLEANER Extra Power agent, which allows to achieve even lower costs of cleaning and regeneration of the filter through lower power consumption.
- Our machines are equipped with a number of utilities:
- control: automatic control panel
- pneumatic mechanism for mounting filters
- a set of connection adapters for DPF / FAP filters
- a lift with a pneumatic mechanism for mounting truck filters and adapters
- liquid filters: set to run; exchangeable filters available
- liquid filtration system integrated with the machine
Zgodnie z art. 13 ust. 1 i ust. 2 ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. informuję, iż:
- The administrator of your personal data is XTON
- Contact is available by phone: +48 535 530 824 or by email: email@example.com
- The processing of your personal data will be carried out on the basis of Article 6 of the GDPR and for marketing purposes. In the case of sending an e-mail to the Administrator, the personal data contained in this correspondence is processed solely for the purposes of communication and handling of the matter to which the correspondence relates to. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the correspondence addressed to him in connection with his business activity. The administrator processes only personal data relevant to the case to which the correspondence relates.
- Telephone calls can also be recorded – in this case information is provided in the beginning of the conversation. Calls are recorded for the purpose of verificating the quality of service provided and verificating the work of consultants, as well as for the purposes of gathering statistics. The recordings are available only for the Administrator’s employees and people working on the administrator’s hotline. Personal data in the form of a conversation recording are processed: – for purposes related to customer service via the hotline, if the Administrator provides such a service – the legal basis for processing is a necessity provided by Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
- Personal data is processed in the IT environment, which means that they can also be temporarily stored and processed to ensure safety and correct functioning of IT systems.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, process restrictions, the right to data transfer, the law opposition, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The processing of personal data is based on consent, which means that the data is processed until its withdrawal.
- You have the right to file a complaint to GIODO when you consider that the processed personal data about you violates the provisions of the general regulation for protection of personal data of April 27, 2016;